Project created by Suzanne Smith
Garden Entrance heart wreath with laser cut letters designed for Tuscan Estate wedding…
Gerbera daisies, Fancy Carnations and a touch of Orchids and Garden roses for a Happy greeting for arriving guests!
- small open heart floral foam wreath
- small monogram letters (these are acrylic)
- bouquet spray
- small water vials
- length of ribbon for hanger
- corsage pins
- 1 bunch carnations
- 2 bunches Gerbera daisies
- small bunch Garden spray roses
- small green cowee sticks
- 1 or 2 medium Cymbidium orchids
- touch of accent greenery and filler (misty pink/green Hydrangea)
- Soak foam
- Cut carnations with short stem to fit wreath size
- Start inside the open heart and line with carnations
- Next, using Gerbera daisies, place around the face of the wreath as desired. After placement, place one corsage pin in center as decor accent.
- Fill in any bare spots with spray roses and puffs of Hydrangea on cowee sticks
- Add ribbon to hanger on back using loop and knot method, leaving ends long for tying to door or location
- Using cowee sticks, wire the letters for placement
- Lightly spray Bouquet hold on back to secure to flowers and place into design.
- Cut orchids and place in water vial.
- Place as desired into wreath.
- Add sparkle to edges of focal flowers with diamond dust or fine glitter (optional)