Project created by Christopher Grigas
Using only a few botanical material and some brown wire I designed this cocktail table centerpiece to bridge the gap between two wobbly vases for a linear and minimalistic effect…unique and modern with a lean toward Ikebana.
- 2 wobbly vases
- River rock or pebbles
- Accent Décor 2.0 gauge brown wire
- Steel Grass
- 3 Calla Lily
- 4 Fiddlehead
- 5 Chocolate Cosmos
- fill wobbly vases 1/3 with stone and water to just below the stone surface
- Create your linear arches with the steel grass in little groups of 2 – 3 blades
- comingle the 2.0 accent décor brown wire to mimic the grass blades
- Gently bend the calla in arches and place 2 in one direction and one in the opposite
- Use the fiddleheads similarly, by gently bending and following the natural curves
- Finally add the chocolate cosmos mostly on the opposite side of the 2 callas and accent with a single one on the other side.