Project created by BJ Pitts & Makayla Newberry
Everybody loves a good birthday cake and we just adapted an age old design to make it perfect for our customers who love the outdoors and specifically Hunting!
- Floral Foam Cylinder
- Five Stems of Leather Leaf
- Three Stems of Bells of Ireland
- Two Stems of Green Cushion Mums
- Handful of Spanish Moss
- Five Dried Cattails
- Soak Floral Foam
- Create a bed of Leather Leaf for cylinder to sit on
- Encircle base of cylinder by laying Leather Leaf sprigs flat onto foam
- Secure the Leather Leaf to cylinder by placing a few more sprigs through the first layer of Leather Leaf at varied angles to create depth
- Circle Bells of Ireland around top of cylinder, use corsage pins to secure where needed
- Use handful of moss to create “icing” effect for top of cylinder.
- Create a second circle using the green cushions
- Add “candles” by cutting all the Cattails to the same height and inserting into the “cake”