I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- the Pork from Crane Dance Farm- and my friends Mary and Jill is Amazing! Whether it’s pork chops, ground pork sausage, pork porterhouses, or pork loin roasts.
This recipe is one of my favorites- because it combines two things I love- a Crane Dance Pork Loin (which is Amazing) and Lavender. I love this recipe because it’s simple but makes it seem like you worked for hours- and the Lavender does all the work.
Recipe for Lavender Pork Loin:
Choose a Pork Loin- with a good amount of fat on top… (Get an Amazing One at Crane Dance Farms)
Grease the bottom of a Metal Pan with Cooking oil – I prefer Avocado Spray- it’s quick and good for you
- Place the Pork Loin into the pan- Fat Side up…
- Sprinkle the top (the fat part) with Black Pepper and Pink Himalayan Salt- (its my preferred salt and I have it in a grinder just like the Black Pepper- use whatever you like)
- Cover the top of the Pork Loin with Organic Lavender blossoms – I find them at specialty cooking stores or on line… look for the French ones- they are the biggest and give the best flavor!
- Bake at 375˚F for 45 Minutes- or until internal temperature reachs 145˚F to 160˚F depending on how you done you like your pork… I’m a Nebraska Boy at heart and I don’t mind it a little bit pink… you can choose your done-ness and comfort factor)
- Let Pork Loin rest for 15 minutes before carving to retain juiciness! I like to slice it thick…
You’re going to love the Lavender flavor that this gives the Pork… it’s truly a Life in Bloom Recipe!