SHARE THE FLOWER LOVE!
This Contest is ON-GOING – Enter Often- to Increase your Chances!
SHARE YOUR “SCHWANKIES!” Contest Announcement!
We often receive pictures of Flower Creations made by viewers who are inspired by “J Schwanke’s Life in Bloom” on Public Television and Create TV. We refer to them as “Schwankies” – after a viewer’s nickname!
WINNERS will be Announced and Pictures shared:
1. J’s NEWLETTER- Sign up here!
2. Social Media – J Schwanke’s Life in Bloom Facebook- and J Schwanke’s Life in Bloom Instagram
3. In J’s Blog- On this POST (Below)
Today we’re Happy to Announce an Exciting Flower Contest in collaboration with our Flower Friends at Ocean Breeze Farms,
Share Your “Schwankies” Contest – to reward flower-loving viewers, at random, with – what else? – Free FLOWERS!!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER THE FREE FLOWER – Share your “Schwankies” CONTEST:
1. Snap a picture of a Flower Arrangement YOU made
2. Submit your Flower Arrangement to J at email@example.com .
3. Use the Topic Line for your email -
Here’s my “Schwankie” – Enter Me!
4. Attach your Flower Arrangement picture(s)
(High resolution preferred) and include the following information in your message:
Your Full Legal Name
Physical Address (NO PO Box numbers)
E-mail and phone number are required by FedEx for shipping of Flowers
This information is for the shipping purposes only – if you win – and never shared – EVER!
5. Let us know Where or How you Watch “J Schwanke’s Life in Bloom.” Please include your city and and Station Call Letters, where applicable. This is important – because we like to include your LOCAL Public Education Station in the posts – and messages – it makes them so PROUD and HAPPY!
6. Any other information or special story you want to share with J – about your Flowers, Flower Memories, Flower Friends … J loves to hear from YOU!
IMPORTANT: By entering the contest with your pictures and information, you agree to the following:
1. Permission to Share your Photo and Name on Social Media
2. Permission to Share your Photo and Name on a future episode of “J Schwanke’s Life in Bloom” on National Public Television
Each week a Winner will be selected at random from the Entries. A Box of FRESH, COLORFUL, American Grown Flowers will be shipped via FedEx to the Winner’s address directly from our Amazing Flower Friends at Ocean Breeze Farms in California!
YOU’RE A WINNER!!!! – What’s next!?
Your box will include Bunches of Beautiful Flowers – from Ocean Breeze Farms. The Flowers will be THIRSTY. Open the box, trim the stem ends, and place them in water along with the contents of the enclosed Flower Food Packets (per packet instructions). Also enclosed will be an instruction card for more Expert Flower Care – from J. There’s also a Letter from J and Ocean Breeze Farms.
SHARE THE EXCITEMENT and FLOWER LOVE!
Take a Picture or Video of you unpacking the Flowers! Take MORE Pictures of What You Create! Send pictures to J at firstname.lastname@example.org
POST pictures or videos On Social Media… (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter(X) Threads, or TicToc)
Some ideas on pictures or videos to share:
• The Box of Flowers
• Opening and Unpacking the Flowers from the Box
• Arranging the Flowers
• Completed Arrangements
• Gifting the Flowers to Someone Special!
Please tag the following in your posts: J Schwanke’s Life in Bloom, uBloom, Ocean Breeze Farms Premium Flowers, and American Grown Flowers
Please also use the following hashtags: #jschwankeslifeinbloom #oceanbreezefarms #ubloom #americangrownflowers #flowerlove #thatflowerfeeling
Enjoy your flowers – or even share them with Friends! Enjoy the Health and Wellness Benefits of Flowers and…
Keep Watching “J Schwanke’s Life in Bloom” on Public Education Television!
Weekly Winners- Announced Each Week
Week 1 Jessica Lippert of Altoona PA
Week 2- Lindsaye Oppedisano of Meridan CT
Week 3- Doris Connor – Kent WA
Week 4- Jessica Eiss- Newport NY
Week 5- Bill Guthrie- Locust Grove OK
Week 6- Vicky Van Harlingen Lebanon OH
Week 7- Stasia Chalbeck, Nashville TN
Week 8 – Barbara Frye, Bangor, ME
Week 9- Ann Dassow- Medford WI
Week 10- Claudia Dinwiddie- Aurora CO
Week 11- Becky Caddell – Shell Knob MO
Week 12- Karen Ninos Carpenter- Laurel Park NC
Week 13- Darla Souza- Coeur d’Alene ID
Week 14- Laurie Houldsworth, Roundlake Heights, IL
No Purchase Necessary to Enter- Your chances of winning do not increase with any purchase.
1. Eligibility- uBloom Share your “Schwankies” Flower Giveaway Contest is open to a legal residents of the contiguous USA who send in entries to J@ubloom.com-
2. Sponsorship- The Sponsor company is uBloom.com located at 6844 Woodland Bluff NE, Comstock Park MI 49321 Sponsor will conduct the contest as stated in the official rules.
3. By entering this contest- the Entrant- (“YOU”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the rights to refuse, withdraw or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this contest- the “YOU” represents and warrants that you are eligible to participate bases on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You all agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of the Share your Schwankie’s Contest.
4. Contest begins September 5, 2023 and may end at any time.