Project created by Bettina Burklund
This vintage camera is all dressed up for the holidays!
- Vintage camera
- Permanent evergreen (long needles and short for various textures)
- Copper colored permanent pick
- Three copper colored Christmas ornaments (small, approx. 1 in. matte and shiny)
- Brown with copper trim ribbon
- Position the evergreen and copper permanent pick under the handle of the vintage camera.
- Wrap wire around the copper balls, create a cluster of all three, and position them under the handle as well.
- Put ribbon through the camera strap mount, under the camera handle and cascade it down the evergreen.
- Use handle to hang onto the Branchie.